In this event we presented the latest research on the progress of major emitting countries and emission-intensive industries against Paris-consistent transition pathways and benchmarks. Featured research projects include various modelling projects supported by the European Union and the European Commission (e.g. ENGAGE) as well as analysis by the Systems Change Lab recently published in its State of Climate Action 2022 report.
- Louise Jeffery, NewClimate Institute
- Michel Elzen, Senior climate policy analyst, PBL Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency
- Ioannis Dafnomilis, Researcher Climate Change Mitigation & Energy Policy, PBL Netherlands Environmental Assessment Agency
- Maria Jose de Villafranca, NewClimate Institute
- Anna Nilsson, Climate Policy Analyst, NewClimate Institute
The event started at 16h00 local time / 15h00 CET.