Over the last 18 months, companies have been eager to announce their net-zero commitments. Business evangelists laud the green ambition of corporate leaders, while the cynics say it's just greenwash. Join a wide-ranging panel of experts to explore how credible the claims are, and what might happen if they turn out to be a PR stunt.
Time: 10.00 BST | 11.00 CEST
- Emiliya Mychasuk, Climate Editor, Financial Times (moderator)
- Clémentine Baldon, Founder, Baldon Avocats
- Dr. Clemens Kaupa, Assistant Professor, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam
- Thomas Day, NewClimate Institute
- Maria Petzsch, Lawyer, ClientEarth