Where Are We, and What Are Our Visions for a Global Net-Zero Future?
The Nordic Stocktake and Visions project, funded by the Nordic Council of Ministers, takes stock of progress on reducing greenhouse gas emissions in the Nordic countries, assesses national pathways, and identifies ways forward and visions for a Global and Nordic net-zero emissions future. At this side event, there was a presentation of main findings from the project, followed by an interactive panel debate on GLOBAL VISIONS FOR THE FUTURE.
- Moderator: Anne Olhoff, Senior International Advisor, CONCITO
- Jarl Krausing, Deputy CEO and International Director, CONCITO
- María Paz Cigarán, Emissions Gap Report Steering Committee Member, General Manager and Founding Partner Libélula
- Niklas Höhne, NewClimate Institute
- Fatima Denton, Director of the United Nations University Institute for Natural Resources in Africa